jonazhu 发表于 2017-8-9 14:30:00

英国骗子之OBITGLOBAL TRADING COMPANY

Hello,
My name is Andrea Hawker, Sales Representative
OBITGLOBAL TRADING COMPANY am writing to inquire about the availability? product which i have seen on your website and I’m very interested.
OBITGLOBAL TRADING COMPANY was established in 2004 in UK, london, a transportation hub of Europe with good access to various countries. It performs its sales and services through distributors and dealers in each country of Europe, Middle east and Africa. With a warehouse in Rotterdam, the company is supplying products to the entire EMEA region.
I appreciate if you can send me an email of the lastest product you have in your company and prices so I can see before taking a decision. I have confidence in your commitment to quality.
I also appreciate if you could send me the price of one unit as well as discounts on bulk orders. I need to take a decision in the coming few days so it’s really very important that I receive this information as soon as possible.
Awaiting your reply.
Kindest Regards
Andrea Hawker
99-109 Lavender Hill, London,
SW11 5QL.United Kingdom
Tel Fax:+ 44 (0) 207 738 957
images/smilies/shocked.gif
bitglobal@gmail.com
images/common/sigline.gif
加油,2017

jonazhu 发表于 2017-8-9 14:30:00

Dear,
We really apologize to you for our late reply to your email.
Thanks for your email, please note that Quality is very important to us. Below is a shared file, kindly download the attachment in the folder to see full details of our order including required quantity and pictures of a sample product model we have previously purchased.
We need to have the same exact as in the sample pictures. If you would need us to send you a counter-sample so you know exactly what we need kindly inform me. After viewing our order please kindly send me a quote and include delivery terms, payment methods.Don't. Forget to drop a direct contact number and alternative email. Please treat as urgent. Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark,

https://minigreensmartscom.ipage ... =jona.z@huizejx.com
We have personally configured the file to be only accessible by you. Do not share information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your company personal website. Log in with your corresponding email address and password to view our sample, for Human verification you must log in with your email and password. Hope to establish a long term mutual and fruitful business relationship with your able firm based on loyal and trust.
Awaiting your reply.
加油,2017

jonazhu 发表于 2017-8-12 09:29:00

Dear,
We really apologize to you for our late reply to your email.
Thanks for your email, please note that Quality is very important to us. Below is a shared file, kindly download the attachment in the folder to see full details of our order including required quantity and pictures of a sample product model we have previously purchased.
We need to have the same exact as in the sample pictures. If you would need us to send you a counter-sample so you know exactly what we need kindly inform me. After viewing our order please kindly send me a quote and include delivery terms, payment methods.Don't. Forget to drop a direct contact number and alternative email. Please treat as urgent. Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark,

https://minigreensmartscom.ipage ... =jona.Z@huizejx.com
We have personally configured the file to be only accessible by you. Do not share information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your company personal website. Log in with your corresponding email address and password to view our sample, for Human verification you must log in with your email and password. Hope to establish a long term mutual and fruitful business relationship with your able firm based on loyal and trust.
Awaiting your reply.
加油,2017
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英国骗子之OBITGLOBAL TRADING COMPANY