vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:38:00

某老外分享的5个开发信模板

There are 3.8 billion email users in the world. Pretty much any person that you want to get in touch with, you can do so via cold email.
In our recent blog post titled "Six simple steps to getting started with cold sales emails", we discussed the basics of cold emails and offered some simple benchmarks on what results to expect.
Many of you asked us to follow up the piece with some cold email templates. Today, we want to share five cold email templates that will generate warm leads and get you started on the right foot!
Every company, of course, is different but the below cold email templates and best practices will be a good starting point you. Keep in mind that the average business user gets 97 emails per day—these templates will help you stand out, get noticed, and elicit a response.

vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:39:00

Step 1: The art and science of effective cold email subject lines
When it comes to subject lines, follow these guidelines:
Use their name in the subject line when it makes sense.
Make the subject line as specific as possible. The more personal the subject line, the higher the open rate.
If you wonder if it sounds too much like a "marketing email", then it does sound too much like a marketing email
images/smilies/smile.gif
Experiment with questions in subject lines.
Always deliver in your email what you promise in your subject line (if the disconnect is too big, you're going to get good open rates but bad responses).
Here are 4 cold email subject lines that get open rates of +35%:
" " or " "
"quick request"
"Trying to connect"
""

vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:40:00

Step 2: How to write effective cold emails

There are 2 approaches to cold emails used today:
You're emailing someone high up in the organization asking for a referral down to the right person (aka Cold Calling 2.0).
You're emailing the decision maker, directly pitching them to sign up, hop on a call, book a meeting or otherwise.
Let's get started with three cold email templates that ask for referrals within your target organization.

Cold email: Referral V1
Hi ,
My name is and I head up business development efforts with . We recently launched a new platform that .
I am taking an educated stab in the dark here, however based on your online profile, you appear to be an appropriate person to connect with ... or might at least point me in the right direction.
I’d like to speak with someone from who is responsible for .
If that’s you, are you open to a fifteen minute call on _________ to discuss ways the platform can specifically help your business? If not you, can you please put me in touch with the right person?
I appreciate the help!
Best,
Sig

Cold email: Referral V2
Hi ,
I hope I'm not bothering you. Could you please refer me to the person in charge of ?
Thanks for your time,
Sig

vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:41:00

Cold email: Referral V3
Hey ,
My name is and I'm with . We work with organizations like to .
Could you direct me to the right person to talk to about this at so we can explore if this would be something valuable to incorporate into your events?
Cheers,
Sig

vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:41:00

Subject: Can you point me in the right direction?
Hey ,
I'm sorry to trouble you. Would you be so kind as to tell me who is responsible for and how I might get in touch with them?
Thank you,
Sig
Let's check out two cold email templates that are using approach #2 and pitching the decision maker directly on the value proposition and next action steps.
Cold email: Selling V1
Hey ,
I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to reach out because .
has a new platform that will help (your team at) . . We do this by:
Benefit/feature 1
Benefit/feature 2
Benefit/feature 3 (optional)
Let's explore how can specifically help your business. Are you available for a quick call ?
Cheers,
Sig
Cold email: Selling V2
Hey ,
I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to reach out because .
has a new platform that will help (your team at) . .
I know that will be able to help .
Are you available for a quick call ?
Cheers,
Sig

vip 发表于 2019-9-23 22:44:00

原文 https://blog.close.com/5-cold-em ... for-your-sales-team

Chan34 发表于 2019-9-25 17:32:00

先收藏再说
images/smilies/lol.gif
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 某老外分享的5个开发信模板