msa 发表于 2016-10-6 18:04:00

introduction letter 介绍信

以下是我朋友Patrick总结出来的介绍信。他做了多年的buyer 发现前面一封就是咱们中国人经常发给他们的。他也因此更正了一下介绍信。介绍信发了之后还要再电话打过去,确保客户会看。
关于这个介绍信他有一个音频解释,如果感兴趣可以加我417066870微信。
Incorrect introduction letter
Dear Sir/ Madam
From your web,glad to know your company sales plastic card in Slovenia ,we are the card factory from China, we can provide your chip card ,VIP card , and business card.
Here are the point which may interested you:
First ,our price is far lower than in your country,so you can save more cost .
Second , we have 10 years experience on card print ,we can provide you high quality card,and even if any mistake during the printing we will refund your payment or reprint it for free.
If you are interested ,don't hesitate to contact with us , any inquiry or test order will be welcomed.
Best regards,
correct introduction letter
To whom it may concern.
My name is Jack from Patrick Hayes company.
I would like to take this time to introduce my company and product and see if I can be of service to you in any way.
We are a Design and Manufacturer of greeting cards and we supply over 12 countriesand the United States.We do custom printing and we also have a variety of stock cards that you can choose from.
We have an excellent track record for producing cards that fit into your market and country. We research the holidays and trends of each country to give you the best possible product that will sell in your country. I can see from the product you have on your website that we could be of great service to you.
We will work hard to fit your minimumquantity orders; as we know this is very important. We will also organize and schedule all shipping to your office.
Please see attached websites for our current collection. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
[ 本帖最后由 msa 于 2016-10-6 18:12 编辑 ]
images/attachicons/common.gif
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

chengkangbio 发表于 2016-10-23 12:16:00

images/smilies/lol.gif

images/smilies/lol.gif

images/smilies/lol.gif

炒股 发表于 2018-10-23 17:15:00

不错!点赞!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: introduction letter 介绍信